CMHA Saskatoon offers a variety of presentations that can be tailored to your individual or group needs.
Currently Offered Presentations:
Mental Health 101 (1 hour)
- This session will provide a general overview of some common mental illnesses, treatment options and how to access support.
Mental Health 101 (1 hour) – version for youth
- This session provides information about mental health and mental illness that is engaging and relevant for youth. The topics of discussion can include holistic mental health, stress and anxiety and mindfulness.
Supporting a Loved One (Caregivers) (1 hour)
- This session focuses on how to support a loved one who is struggling with a mental health problem. It will include general information on mental illness, communication, coping strategies and resources.
Mental Health in the Workplace (1-2 hours)
- This session will define mental health and mental illness in the workplace. It will discuss common mental health problems, impact in the workplace, rights & responsibilities, promoting a healthy work environment and self-care.
Stress in the Workplace (1-2 hours)
- The session will discuss recognizing and managing stress in the workplace. It will cover identifying sources of stress, the impact of stress, burn out, getting support, providing support and coping strategies.
Youth Mental Health (1 hour)
- This session will provide general information on common youth mental health problems, challenges youth are facing as well as resources for individuals working with youth.
*If you would like a presentation done that is not included on this list, feel free to contact us to see if it is something that we could offer.
For more information, or to schedule a presentation, call Chalaine Senger at (306) 384-9333 ext.223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org