CMHA Saskatoon wants everyone who spends time with us to be safe. As a result we have some guidelines that must be followed when you come to our building.
- Masks are required. You can bring your own or use one supplied by CMHA Saskatoon.
- Food is not allowed during meetings at this time.
- Water is provided or you may bring your own drink.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- A Self Assessment Tool must be completed by all visitors to the building.
- Contact Tracing requires that everyone must sign in and out of the building.
- 2 Meters Physical Distancing must be maintained as much as possible.
- Only the front door will be used.