Crocus Cooperative – a member guided agency where a small staff of 6 work closely to develop meaningful and responsive programs and services for some of Saskatoon’s most vulnerable citizens. Crocus creates welcome and a safe space for all to share a meal, work, learn and grow.
· Crocus is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for members and staff by addressing the wider issues of overall positive physical and mental wellness.
· The staff work together closely as a team to develop meaningful programs for our membership, solve problems, provide encouragement to one another and create an environment where each person feels valued and supported.
· Crocus’ number one priority is creating a space where people feel safe and supporrted and accepted. They work together to ensure this holds true for staff and members both.
· The majority of staff have a background in social work, and have training in Mental Heath First Aid or similar qualifications.
· Staff have a wellness policy as part of their contract – this was implemented to ensure a healthy work-life balance
· Staff are entitles to an annual fitness credit to promote their physical and emotional well-being, a professional development allowance to pursue training, an annual Christmas hamper, a day off on their birthday, and health benefits that include the opportunity to receive counselling or other related supports.