- We’ve generated a local list of COVID-19 Resources that might be useful at this time. We will be continuing to update this document, but please share wherever needed!
- Inkblot Therapy: All sessions are done virtually. Walk through an assessment of your current needs before being matched with a therapist who has your desired skill set who is practicing in SK. Sessions are not free, but can be covered by insurance or paid out of pocket.
- Stronger Minds: free digital program for all Canadians – to support your mental well-being through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Resilience in Challenging Times: free digital care package to help you navigate the coming days with mindfulness, compassion, and presence.
- Wellness Together Canada: Get connected to mental health and substance use support, resources, and counselling with a mental health professional.
- Just as I am Workbook (Practice of Self-care and Compassion)
- Weekly Self-care Checklist
- The Self-Care Project
- Which benefits am I eligible for?
- How to guide: COVID-19 Employment Financial Support Benefits
- Government of Canada Economic Response Plan
Working from Home
- Working from home? Our Executive Director touches on some important pieces to consider.
- 5 Minute Journal (to be completed in morning and evening)
Anxiety and Overwhelm
- Complete Mental Health Guide via Peak-Resilience. Some of the information contained here may only apply to the Vancouver area, but there are some great snippets that we can all use.
- Dealing with COVID-19 Anxiety via Cara Taylor Mental Health Education (Thanks Cara!)
- If the Coronavirus has been difficult on your mental health you’re not alone (Thank to Heidi at mentalhealthyxe.com for being vulnerable and sharing how this is affecting her – and many of us!)
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook
Families with Children at Home
Youth Specific Resources