During this time, CMHA Saskatoon has made the decision to close our physical doors to the public, while still providing virtual and over the phone services to our clients and the community. We are aware that not all services in Saskatoon have this option, and are grateful that we are able to do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The safety of everyone is our priority.
This time of uncertainty has undoubtedly caused an increase in anxiety in many of us, and we want to reassure you that we are still available to be reached over phone (306-384-9333) over email (email@example.com), or even via Facebook messenger. We will continue to provide support and resources to our community and clients.
We have suspended all group events, training, and gatherings moving forward. As the situation progresses, please look for updates on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages. We will be releasing content on focusing on your well-being during this time.
- We’ve generated a local list of COVID-19 Resources that might be useful at this time. We will be continuing to update this document, but please share wherever needed!
- Working from home? Our Executive Director touches on some important pieces to consider.
- 5 Minute Journal (to be completed in morning and evening)
- Complete Mental Health Guide via Peak-Resilience. Some of the information contained here may only apply to the Vancouver area, but there are some great snippets that we can all use.
- Dealing with COVID-19 Anxiety via Cara Taylor Mental Health Education (Thanks Cara!)
- If the Coronavirus has been difficult on your mental health you’re not alone (Thank to Heidi at mentalhealthyxe.com for being vulnerable and sharing how this is affecting her – and many of us!)