Applications for the awards will be submitted to CMHA Saskatoon and reviewed by a committee comprised of volunteers, employers, mental health professionals, community leaders and employees who live with mental health issues.
The Awards Committee will contact the Nominator in early March. The Mayor’s Luncheon will be held on March 24, 2020 where we will honour this year’s winners.
All nomination submissions that are not successful will be held for one year and will be eligible to be included in the 2021 submissions.
How to Nominate: Online by completing the form below or download a pdf of the Mayor’s Luncheon Nomination Form and mail or email it to CMHA Saskatoon:
Mail (1301 Avenue P North, Saskatoon, SK S7L 2X1)
Call for Nominations: Monday, January 20, 2020
Submission Deadline: EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND TO THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH!
Take a look at our awards criteria below and if you feel your place of work deserves to be honoured, please complete the nomination form below the criteria.
- Providing a supportive and positive workplace where:
- There is a good fit between employees’ skills and capacities and the requirements of the position they hold.
- Employees receive recognition for and support to grow job skills.
- There is leadership and support employees to understand how their work contributes to the organization, and how change is managed.
- Psychological health and safety are priorities.
- Strengthening the work environment and culture where:
- Workplace culture is characterized by trust, honesty and fairness.
- Training includes mental health awareness
- Staff are supported in work/life balance.
- Policies and procedures are in place for conflict resolution.
- A workplace culture that encourages and supports giving back to wider community where:
- Employers supports employees to contribute to community wellness and development.
- A workplace that engages and shares success where:
- Employees feel connected to their work and are motivated to do their job well.
- Employees are encouraged to get to know co-workers.
- Employees are included in discussions about how their work is done and how important decisions are made.
- Employees are acknowledged and appreciated.
- Achieving mental health is celebrated celebrated.