Boys and Girls Clubs of Saskatoon – continuous learning, leadership development, strength- based approaches, celebrating successes and building resilient teams are central to this agency. Serving thousands of participants while providing a diverse range of programs, Boys and Girls Club of Saskatoon helps strengthen families.
· The organization’s leadership is committed to HR policies that support the individual in need and the concept that healthy staff are able to work more productively.
· BGCS recognizes that staff are pulled in many directions and ensures that time is provided for staff to decompress or to seek help.
· The organization offers above standard employee benefit for sick, vacation, and personal time, as well as the full range of health benefits.
· There are frequent check-in opportunities between management and staff so communication is clear.
· BGCS employs a large number of newcomers and ensures they are able to save their vacation time to use for trips home to support family bonds.
· The CEO places tremendous value on continuous learning and staff are encouraged to attend multiple personal development opportunities annually. This training is supported by a properly funded budget.