Please note: CMHA Saskatoon Branch Inc. does not offer crisis counselling or emergency services. If you are in crisis, please go to an emergency room or call a crisis line.
- Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Services (Mobile Crisis 24hrs) – (306) 933-6200
- Saskatoon Police Service (24hrs) – 306-975-8300
- YWCA Crisis Shelter (24hrs) – (306) 244-2844
- Health Line (24hrs)- 811
- Mental Health Services Centralized Intake – (306) 655-7777
- Schizophrenia Society – (306) 374-2224
- Saskatoon Housing Coalition – (306) 655-4977
- Farm Stress Line (24hrs) – 1-800-667-4442
- Crisis Response numbers – Located on Page 1 in your telephone book under Community Services.
- Kids Help Phone (24hrs) – 1-800-668-6868
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Downloadable pamphlets on all topics relating to mental health and mental illness.
- Mental Health First Aid Canada – Aims to improve mental health literacy, and provide the skills and knowledge to help people better manage potential or developing mental health problems in themselves, a family member, a friend or a colleague.
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada – A website by and for people and families affected by mood disorders.
- Mental Health – A database of mental illness and their treatments.
- Mind Your Mind – Developed for and by young people.
- Check Up from the Neck Up – Online mental health check-up can identify some symptoms of mental illness.
- Schizophrenia Digest
- Saskatoon Health Region – A link to mental health resources available to the public.
- Here to Help – A great resource for families providing care to people with mental illness.
- Get Help Early – Excellent resource for early intervention of psychosis including practical advice for families.
- Mental Health Roundtable – Focuses on mental health in workplaces.
- Job Stress Network
- DepNet – Advice, for families, colleagues, friends. Self help forum.
- Depression Lifelines – Comprehensive information and links to other pages.
- Healthy Place – A wealth of information on various disorders, medications, support and recovery. Includes journals, blogs, videos and the most current information by and for consumers.
- Victim Services – Provides information and support to victims of crime.
- Unhealthy Work – The purpose of this site is to bring together, for public dissemination, information about and related to Work Stress.
- HealthLine Online – Find answers to your questions with HealthLine Online.
- Saskatchewan Assured Income for Disability – Provides information on the SAID program.
- The Lighthouse Saskatoon Supported Living– Provides emergency shelter, supported living and affordable housing to those in need in Saskatoon.
- Crocus Co-op – A private, non-profit support organization for people with mental health disabilities. It’s a place where members can find companionship, understanding and support; it’s a place to learn, work and heal.
- Autism Services – Provides advocacy, support, education, recreational, social and residential programs and services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder, and their families.
- FASD Network of Saskatchewan
- Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan
- BridgPoint Center for Eating Disorders – Is part of the continuum of services for eating disorders offered in the Province of Saskatchewan.
- Problem Gambling
- Mental Health Works – a nationally available program of the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) that builds capacity within Canadian workplaces to effectively address the many issues related to mental health in the workplace.
- Saskatoon Housing Coalition
For additional information and resources, visit CMHA National